We invited Chisom Udeze, founder of Diversify and Her space, as host for our conversation with Celia Sandhya Daniels.
Chisom asked Celia the following:
1. What is your experience of the world as a woman, and in particular, a transwoman?
2. What can companies/workplaces do to be more inclusive of transgender people? - with intersectionality and equity in mind.
3. What are some challenges and opportunity on societal basis for transpeople and how can these be mitigated?
3a. Also, how does intersectionality compound the experiences of transpeople (i.e. ethnicity, trans men/trans women, religion, disability, socio-economic status)
4. In India, on one hand, transgender people are revered and have been legally identified as the third gender. On the other hand, they are excluded socially, economically and politically. Can you speak more to this and what can be done to bridge this gap.
5. Some top tips for transgender inclusion.
The episode can be found here: