Did you miss our Save soil debate at Arendalsuka?
We are happy that 250+ enjoyed the Save Soil debate onat Arendalsuka.
For this debate we had with us:
- Heidi Bade from Norad
- Torleiv Ness Ugland, CEO, Terramarine AS
- Ashish Sahu, Marketing Manager, Cambi AS
- Kathrine Sund-Henriksen, CEO, Forum for Utvikling og Miljø
Feel free to view the stream here. Please note that this debate is in Norwegian.
We asked our guests the following questions:
- How does Norad work with soil?
- Which experiences and success stories do you have to share for the audience?
- How does it work internationally at the intersection between food, climate, and nature?
- How can the food system be changed to strengthen food security and biological diversity, and reduce climate emissions?
- What do you understand as "fertile soil"?
- Let us look towards Asia again, I have read that you operate in Vietnam. Why do you sell fertilizer to Vietnam?
- How do technologies like Cambi contribute to Save Soils / soil globally? Can you share some sustainable technologies to achieve Save Soils?
- How can individuals who live in cities contribute to the Save Soils initiative?